Business to Business Branch Manager
January 29, 2023
Full Time Branch Manager
The Branch Manager acts as the sales leader in the local marketplace and is responsible for meeting branch operational and financial performance goals. With the support of inspiring leadership and a tested a sales approach, the Manager oversees the achievement of budgeted sales and profit goals through business development and growth of the current customer base.
Requirements of the Branch / B2B Manager
● Spend (4-6 hrs daily) performing business to business sales calls.
● Utilize a customer satisfaction sales approach to actively develop and increase sales opportunities.
● Meet/exceed net operating income and sales budget goals.
● Respond to and effectively manage customer complaints.
● Open office at 5:30 a.m. daily to dispatch assigned workers to customer jobs.
● Plan and direct branch activities to successfully meet goals and objectives.
● Oversee risk management, perform job site inspections and safety reviews.
● Provide proper work assignments through effective training and knowledge of current workforce.
Responsibilities of the Branch / B2B Manager
● 3 to 5 years of outside business-to-business sales experience
● 3+ years employee management and operations experience
● Profit & Loss management and collections experience
● Sense of urgency with the ability to multitask under pressure
● Highest commitment to customer service and satisfaction
● Honest and ethical team player
● Phone and customer service skills
● Computer and office skills
● Background check and drug screen required
● Valid driver's license, insurance and reliable transportation a MUST!
● Must be flexible with work schedule
Please apply on the link below:
Equal Opportunity Employer
compensation: $46,800-$52,000 plus commission
employment type: full-time
job title: Branch Manager / B2B
businesscom: Expert Business Advice Tips and Resources
We conduct objective, hands-on reviews that span more than 200 categories.
Explore our reviews.
Spend less time on the books and more time on your business. Business Phone Systems
Choose the communications provider who offers the right mix of features, price and hardware options for your business. Outsource common customer questions to keep the focus on the daily operations of your business. Credit Card Processing
Accept payments from customers with the right hardware and software for your business. Find What You Need Fast